Maintenance Of Low - Voltage Power Cables
Low voltage power cable and insulated wire core material: generally used good conductor steel, aluminum, alloy aluminum, copper and other metal materials, special wire using silver, precious precious metals. Power cables and wires are mostly aluminum, aluminum alloy, copper to do the core line. (2) power cables and insulated wire insulation materials: the general use of cable paper, rubber, PVC plastic, polyethylene plastic, cross-linked polyethylene. Power cables and wire insulation materials determine the maximum allowable temperature of the power cable and wire core, Low Voltage Power Cable which is one of the factors that determine the power cable and conductor current carrying capacity.
Low voltage power cable selection:
1. First, according to the transformer capacity and connection, usually 0.4kV is Y connected, Low Voltage Power Cable according to the capacity of 630 and 400, low-voltage output rated current is 909A and 577A;
2. Can be based on this current as a long-term working current to choose;
3. It can also be selected by means of the long-term load and the short-term load by means of Ig = ΣIgt + K * ΣIdt (see Chapter 7 of the Power Design Manual).
Low-voltage power cables for the transmission of electrical (magnetic) energy, information and the realization of electromagnetic energy conversion wire products. The generalized low-voltage power cable is also referred to as a cable. Narrow cable is insulated cable. It can be defined as an assembly consisting of one or more insulated cores and their respective possible cladding, the total protective layer, and the outer sheath. Low Voltage Power Cable The cable may also have additional conductors that are not insulated.
Low-voltage power cable maintenance is generally multifaceted. For example, check whether the cable outer skin damage, cable overload or not, should avoid mechanical damage. The use of the load to the rated load in the cable, there are overload conditions can only run for a short time. The other is the cable in the laying of the time to consider turning radius and so on. The following precautions should be taken in transport and custody:
1. It is strictly forbidden to drop cables or cable-mounted cables from high places, especially at lower temperatures (typically around 5 ° C). Low Voltage Power Cable Throwing and dropping cables may cause insulation and sheath cracking.
2. As far as possible to avoid in the open air to store the cable, cable tray is not allowed to flat.
3. When lifting the package, it is strictly forbidden to lift at the same time. In vehicles, ships and other means of transport, the cable tray to be used to fix the appropriate way to prevent collision or overturned to prevent mechanical damage to the cable.
4. Low-voltage power cable is strictly prohibited with acid, alkali and mineral oil contact, Low Voltage Power Cable with these corrosive substances isolated storage. Storage of the cable in the warehouse shall not be damaged and the presence of harmful gases that corrode the metal.
5. Low-voltage power cable during storage should be regularly rolling (summer 3 months once, other seasons may be appropriate extension). Scrolling, will be stored down the disk side up, so as not to decay the bottom of the damp. Always pay attention to whether the cable head is intact when storing.
6. Cable storage period to the product factory limited to the general should not be more than a year and a half, the longest no more than two years.