Low voltage cable, common basic model:
VV ---- PVC insulated PVC sheathed (copper core) power cable;
YJV --- XLPE insulated PVC sheathed (copper core) power cable.
If it is (aluminum core) conductor, then the middle plus L, that is, respectively, VLV, YJLV;
Flame retardant cable, then in front of ZR, that is, ZR-VV, ZR-YJV;
Fire-resistant cable, in front of N (or NH), that is, NH-VV, NH-YJV;
Halogen-free low smoke, model WD-YJY, cross-linked polyethylene insulated polyolefin jacket;
The above functions together, there are:
WDZAN-YJY- (halogen-free low smoke) XLPE insulated polyolefin sheathed, Low Voltage XLPE Insulated Electric Cable Class A flame retardant fire power cable.
Pre - branch cable, plus F (or YF);
Irradiation cross - linked cable, plus FZ;
Rubber cable, YQYZYC (YQWYZWYCW), respectively, corresponding to light, medium and heavy.
There are many types, such as fire cables (mineral insulated cables), etc., Low Voltage XLPE Insulated Electric Cable the general occasions less than.
Wire diameter of 1.5,2.5,4,6,10,16,25,35,50,70,95,120,150,185,240,300 and so on;
Cable with a single core and multi-core combination of a variety of commonly used is 3,4,5 core, of which 4,5 core equal diameter and not equal diameter, that is often said 4 core, 5 core corresponds to 3 +1 and 4 + 1 or 3 + 2, unequal diameter cable N line, PE line according to national standards, such as 4 * 185 + 1 * 95 or 3 * 185 +2 * 95.
First, PVC insulated PVC sheathed power cable
1, low voltage cable Uses: suitable for fixed laying in the exchange 50HZ, rated voltage 0.6 / 1 kV and below the transmission line.
2, low-voltage cable Features: cable in addition to a reliable electrical performance, but also has a strong anti-chemical corrosion, acid, alkali and organic solvents, Low Voltage XLPE Insulated Electric Cable the cable is not limited by the laying of the gap can be laid in any gaps or even vertical.
3, the working temperature: 0 ℃ ~ +70 ℃.
4, product model, name and related instructions
(1) VV VLV copper (aluminum) core PVC insulated PVC sheathed power cable
Applicable to laying indoors, cable trenches, pipes, can not be subject to mechanical external force
(2) VV22 VLV22 copper (aluminum) core PVC insulated steel tape armored PVC sheathed power cable
Applicable to buried underground, the cable can withstand mechanical external force, but can not be a large pull
(3) ZR-VV ZR-VLV copper (aluminum) core PVC insulated flame-retardant PVC sheathed power (hu4 tao4 dian4 li4) cable
Used to require resistance to the transmission field on the circuit
(4) ZR-VV22 ZR-VLVV copper (aluminum) core PVC insulated steel tape armored flame retardant PVC sheathed power cable
Used for the requirements of the flame retardant field on the transmission and distribution circuit
5, low-voltage cable main technical characteristics
(1) Low Voltage XLPE Insulated Electric Cable finished cable at room temperature, can withstand AC 50HZ, 3.5KV voltage test 5min without breakdown.
(2) cable long-term work maximum temperature does not exceed 70 ℃, laying the temperature should not be low 0 ℃, bending radius should not be less than 10 times the cable diameter.
(3) finished cable Conductive wire core DC 50HZ, converted to the nominal section 1mm2, length 1m and temperature +20 ℃,
Copper core should not be greater than 0.0184, aluminum core should not be greater than 0.031Ω.
(4) insulation resistance of the finished cable, converted to 1m and temperature +20 ℃ should meet the following table.
Model name Rated voltage (V) Main use
TJHF4B Teflon insulated high temperature power cable 1000V below the fixed laying
TJHF4BR Teflon insulation resistant to high soft power cable 500V The following requirements when laying soft
6, low-voltage cable main technical characteristics
(1) Rated voltage: AC 50HZ, 1000V and below
(2) insulated wire core can withstand AC 50HZ, 3000V voltage test 5min without breakdown
(3) cable insulation resistance +20 is not less than 10MΩKm
(4) cable can be in the ambient temperature of + 220 ℃ long-term operation
(5) cable through low temperature, immersion, high temperature, Low Voltage XLPE Insulated Electric Cable combustion of the experiment, the technical and mechanical properties unchanged.
7, (3 + 1) core cable (neutral core) cross-section requirements
Main core: 2.5 4 6 10 16 25 35 50 70 95 120 150
(3 + 1) Neutral: 1.5 2.5 4 6 6 10 10 16 25 35 35 50
Second, the flame-retardant power cable
1, low voltage cable use
(1) This product is mainly used for AC rated voltage 600 / 1000V and below the higher flame retardant requirements of the power equipment in the lighting circuit.
(2) cable flame retardant performance indicators: oxygen index ≥ 30;
(3) the long-term operating temperature of the cable should not exceed 70 ℃;
(4) cable laying, the temperature should not be less than 0 ℃, bending radius of not less than 10 times the cable diameter.